Stay tuned for our next baby dedication!Registration Form
The Baby Dedication Celebration is designed for Christian families with young children who desire and are committed to raising and growing their children before the Lord in a godly and prayerful way until their children can make a decision on their own to follow God. Our hope is for this time to be a meaningful family experience and we encourage you to invite your close family members and friends to join in on the celebration!
Please note that this event is not an infant baptism. When children are old enough to understand and make the decision of putting their faith and trust in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior, they will have the opportunity to make their own decision to be baptized. This event is about your promise as parents to lead your children in a growing relationship with Jesus, where you will guide and instruct them in obedience to God.
We’re so excited that you are considering to dedicate your child to the Lord! Because this dedication is a commitment before God to raise your child in a godly and prayerful manner, it is important that we know that the child’s parent(s) are believing Christians. Though no one is perfect, our encouragement is that you as a parent would model godly character for your children by walking in obedience to God’s Word. If you are not living in obedience to God, we want to help lead you as parents towards living a godly life. We encourage you to meet with one of our pastors to discuss this beforehand and to receive prayer and counsel.
• The Baby Dedication Celebration will be incorporated into the Sunday Service (before the time of “Meet and Greet”)
• There will be a PowerPoint displaying the child’s photo, life verse and blessing from the parents to the child
• While parents & child walk to the stage, their written blessing to their child will be read aloud
• Parents will stand on the stage with their child and recite the covenant* with other parents
• Parents and their child will be led in a prayer
• There will be a photographer to take pictures of parents, child and family
• Parents will need to fill out the attached form by deadline
• Parents will need to submit a photo of their child with their child’s life verse and a blessing to their child (70 words in total or less)
We stand before men and God to declare the following:
• We recognize that our children are created by God in His image. As such, they are a heritage and reward from the Lord (Ps. 127:3)
• We commit to training our children in the ways of the Lord (Prov. 22:6) by praying for them (Job 1:5), setting a godly example for them (Prov. 20:7), and disciplining them in a godly manner (Prov. 29:15,17; 13:24)
• We commit to keeping a loving, encouraging, transparent and supportive atmosphere in our home
• We commit to actively participate in church life with enthusiasm and to train our children to serve the Lord and His people
• We publicly dedicate our children to God for His purposes and glory