Mission and Values
Flint is all about being like Jesus, building relationships and having fun.
- Caring- We listen, encourage, pray for and are there for each other, especially through hurts and insecurities.
- Family- We love giving others a sense of belonging and ownership. We are family here at Flint!
- Innovation- We find new ways to do old things!
- Safety & Security- We strive to create an environment where we are protected and nurtured physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Fun- At the end of the day, it’s a joy to participate in what God is doing and we have fun doing it!
Our vision is to help young people develop Christ-like character through Christ-centered relationships. We accomplish this in 4 ways.
- Fun times: Through games and good times, our weekly Friday nights and events help promote bonding moments for community, comfort, and conversation between the youth and counselors.
- Godly Teaching: Through establishing a relationship with Jesus and learning more about His character, youth learn how to be more like Him and live out godly values.
- Safe Sharing: Flint is a safe and encouraging place for us to share and find accountability about our struggles, insecurities, and questions.
- Joyful Service: Flint is committed to living out what we learn about and serving in various ways that will bless our community.